Thus Spake The Brahman
- Shot home movies of the valiant warrior, Hanoi John, to document his exploits.
- Received three Purple Hearts for three owies and requested to go home eight months early.
- Hanoi John - a study in heroism under fire.
- One of the organizers of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW).
- Participant in the Jane Fonda funded Winter Soldier Investigation.
- Outrageous liar.*
- John Kerry's photograph hangs in the War Protestors Hall of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City.
- "I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government......" --Hanoi John Kerry
- "I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope, you would pray on your knees that we would someday become communist." --Hanoi Jane Fonda best friend of Hanoi John Kerry.
- "I do not believe John Kerry is fit to be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces of the United States." -- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffman, USN (retired)
Hanoi John leadership expert? Indeed! This stuff is more fun than two for one sample day at the Ted Kennedy Hip Flask Museum. Speaking of Kennedy. Hanoi John reportedly informed his boat crew, in Vietnam, that he would be the next JFK. It must have been very frustrating to try and attain that stature and fall short by being caught manufacturing a phony war record.
If Hanoi John thinks that Vietnam Vets will ever forgive, or overlook, his poor leadership he is delusional. If he thinks that we honestly believe that he is a leader he must have been overcome by fumes on his last Ted Kennedy Hip Flask Museum visit. I look forward to the day when Hanoi John simply goes away and ceases annoying us with his traitorous presence.
*Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..."